Oct 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The NHL can throw some crazy start times at you, but because today’s Coyotes-Bruins game is in Prague, the game will air on
Versus NHL Network at 10:00 AM ET. Just a gentle reminder for you early-rising hockey fans that this one will start early.
The Boston Bruins will probably go into today’s game with a real sense of urgency after the Phoenix Coyotes beat them handily, 5-2, in a game that might have been even worse considering how many breakaways and odd-man rushes the B’s allowed.
It’s unclear which goalies will start today, but with less than a 24-hour turnaround, I would say that Tim Thomas in particular seems like a likely starter. With only three games on the docket overall today, you could probably start Ilya Bryzgalov without too many worries (but I cannot guarantee he’ll play today).
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 37
- Getting clutch? Capitals reportedly sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 8
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 28
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 21
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)