Oct 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The NHL can throw some crazy start times at you, but because today’s Coyotes-Bruins game is in Prague, the game will air on
Versus NHL Network at 10:00 AM ET. Just a gentle reminder for you early-rising hockey fans that this one will start early.
The Boston Bruins will probably go into today’s game with a real sense of urgency after the Phoenix Coyotes beat them handily, 5-2, in a game that might have been even worse considering how many breakaways and odd-man rushes the B’s allowed.
It’s unclear which goalies will start today, but with less than a 24-hour turnaround, I would say that Tim Thomas in particular seems like a likely starter. With only three games on the docket overall today, you could probably start Ilya Bryzgalov without too many worries (but I cannot guarantee he’ll play today).
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 25
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)