Oct 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The NHL can throw some crazy start times at you, but because today’s Coyotes-Bruins game is in Prague, the game will air on
Versus NHL Network at 10:00 AM ET. Just a gentle reminder for you early-rising hockey fans that this one will start early.
The Boston Bruins will probably go into today’s game with a real sense of urgency after the Phoenix Coyotes beat them handily, 5-2, in a game that might have been even worse considering how many breakaways and odd-man rushes the B’s allowed.
It’s unclear which goalies will start today, but with less than a 24-hour turnaround, I would say that Tim Thomas in particular seems like a likely starter. With only three games on the docket overall today, you could probably start Ilya Bryzgalov without too many worries (but I cannot guarantee he’ll play today).
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 6
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 49
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)