Oct 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
The NHL can throw some crazy start times at you, but because today’s Coyotes-Bruins game is in Prague, the game will air on
Versus NHL Network at 10:00 AM ET. Just a gentle reminder for you early-rising hockey fans that this one will start early.
The Boston Bruins will probably go into today’s game with a real sense of urgency after the Phoenix Coyotes beat them handily, 5-2, in a game that might have been even worse considering how many breakaways and odd-man rushes the B’s allowed.
It’s unclear which goalies will start today, but with less than a 24-hour turnaround, I would say that Tim Thomas in particular seems like a likely starter. With only three games on the docket overall today, you could probably start Ilya Bryzgalov without too many worries (but I cannot guarantee he’ll play today).
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 16
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 4
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)