Oct 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The NHL can throw some crazy start times at you, but because today’s Coyotes-Bruins game is in Prague, the game will air on
Versus NHL Network at 10:00 AM ET. Just a gentle reminder for you early-rising hockey fans that this one will start early.
The Boston Bruins will probably go into today’s game with a real sense of urgency after the Phoenix Coyotes beat them handily, 5-2, in a game that might have been even worse considering how many breakaways and odd-man rushes the B’s allowed.
It’s unclear which goalies will start today, but with less than a 24-hour turnaround, I would say that Tim Thomas in particular seems like a likely starter. With only three games on the docket overall today, you could probably start Ilya Bryzgalov without too many worries (but I cannot guarantee he’ll play today).
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 9
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 29
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)