Oct 9, 2010, 11:21 AM EDT
It’s time for a little bit of “You Make The Call” here at PHT.
Last night saw Detroit’s Dan Cleary go barreling into Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller while going after a Pavel Datsyuk pass. Cleary crashed into Hiller and the puck went into the net. Here’s the video of how things turned out.
The initial call on the ice was for no goal. The review went to the Toronto war room and the Wings were given credit for the goal that made it 4-0, the ultimate outcome. Of course, we’re not the off-ice officials here but now we’ve seen the replay so now we’re experts: What do you think? Should Dan Cleary have been given a goal there?
Don’t let Pavel Datsyuk’s assist affect your decision making here, as that was instrumental for Datsyuk towards getting the Gordie Howe hat trick last night. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)