Oct 9, 2010, 11:21 AM EST
It’s time for a little bit of “You Make The Call” here at PHT.
Last night saw Detroit’s Dan Cleary go barreling into Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller while going after a Pavel Datsyuk pass. Cleary crashed into Hiller and the puck went into the net. Here’s the video of how things turned out.
The initial call on the ice was for no goal. The review went to the Toronto war room and the Wings were given credit for the goal that made it 4-0, the ultimate outcome. Of course, we’re not the off-ice officials here but now we’ve seen the replay so now we’re experts: What do you think? Should Dan Cleary have been given a goal there?
Don’t let Pavel Datsyuk’s assist affect your decision making here, as that was instrumental for Datsyuk towards getting the Gordie Howe hat trick last night. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)