Oct 9, 2010, 11:21 AM EST
It’s time for a little bit of “You Make The Call” here at PHT.
Last night saw Detroit’s Dan Cleary go barreling into Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller while going after a Pavel Datsyuk pass. Cleary crashed into Hiller and the puck went into the net. Here’s the video of how things turned out.
The initial call on the ice was for no goal. The review went to the Toronto war room and the Wings were given credit for the goal that made it 4-0, the ultimate outcome. Of course, we’re not the off-ice officials here but now we’ve seen the replay so now we’re experts: What do you think? Should Dan Cleary have been given a goal there?
Don’t let Pavel Datsyuk’s assist affect your decision making here, as that was instrumental for Datsyuk towards getting the Gordie Howe hat trick last night. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8