Oct 9, 2010, 11:21 AM EST
It’s time for a little bit of “You Make The Call” here at PHT.
Last night saw Detroit’s Dan Cleary go barreling into Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller while going after a Pavel Datsyuk pass. Cleary crashed into Hiller and the puck went into the net. Here’s the video of how things turned out.
The initial call on the ice was for no goal. The review went to the Toronto war room and the Wings were given credit for the goal that made it 4-0, the ultimate outcome. Of course, we’re not the off-ice officials here but now we’ve seen the replay so now we’re experts: What do you think? Should Dan Cleary have been given a goal there?
Don’t let Pavel Datsyuk’s assist affect your decision making here, as that was instrumental for Datsyuk towards getting the Gordie Howe hat trick last night. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)