Oct 9, 2010, 10:55 PM EST
I thought it took time to adjust to the speed of the NHL game?
Derek Stepan sure made it easy tonight, scoring a hat trick in his first game as the New York Rangers beat the Buffalo Sabres 6-3 tonight. Stepan is only the fourth player in NHL history to score three goals in his debut game, so it seems reasonable to share video of the feat.
I’m not sure if the young lady sitting with Stepan’s mom is his sister or “special lady” but I’d tip my cap to her, too.
Jordan Leopold wasn’t half-bad in his second game in a Sabres uniform, either, scoring two goals and adding an assist in a losing effort.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 0
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 5
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 7
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 36
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8