Oct 9, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
I thought it took time to adjust to the speed of the NHL game?
Derek Stepan sure made it easy tonight, scoring a hat trick in his first game as the New York Rangers beat the Buffalo Sabres 6-3 tonight. Stepan is only the fourth player in NHL history to score three goals in his debut game, so it seems reasonable to share video of the feat.
I’m not sure if the young lady sitting with Stepan’s mom is his sister or “special lady” but I’d tip my cap to her, too.
Jordan Leopold wasn’t half-bad in his second game in a Sabres uniform, either, scoring two goals and adding an assist in a losing effort.
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 14
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 22
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 14
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 13
- Sens tell fans to stop throwing hamburgers 35
- NHL confirms working with Isles, Leddy regarding Twitter threats (Updated) 16
- Snider: Patience is ‘great with the kids,’ but not with ‘the team we have on the ice’ 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Asst. GM Guerin admits Penguins need to lay off the refs (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)