Oct 6, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes played the last of the NHL’s exhibition games against foreign hockey clubs today, so let’s take a look at the results from that game.
Plus: The Coyotes’ all-Czech line delivered in this one, as Petr Prucha scored a game winning power-play goal in the second period while skating alongside Martin Hanzal and Radim Vrbata. The Coyotes played against two goalies (and also played two goalies of their own) in this one, including former goalie Mikael Tellqvist. Taylor Pyatt and Lee Stempniak also scored goals for the Coyotes. Ilya Bryzgalov didn’t allow a goal in the 30 minutes he played.
Minus: There weren’t any obvious minuses to this one, as it seemed like the crowd was into the game and the Coyotes built up their confidence going into the regular season.
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 23
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 50
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 82
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (82)