Oct 6, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes played the last of the NHL’s exhibition games against foreign hockey clubs today, so let’s take a look at the results from that game.
Plus: The Coyotes’ all-Czech line delivered in this one, as Petr Prucha scored a game winning power-play goal in the second period while skating alongside Martin Hanzal and Radim Vrbata. The Coyotes played against two goalies (and also played two goalies of their own) in this one, including former goalie Mikael Tellqvist. Taylor Pyatt and Lee Stempniak also scored goals for the Coyotes. Ilya Bryzgalov didn’t allow a goal in the 30 minutes he played.
Minus: There weren’t any obvious minuses to this one, as it seemed like the crowd was into the game and the Coyotes built up their confidence going into the regular season.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 2
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 14
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 15
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9