Oct 4, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Did Michael Cammalleri have just cause to go after Nino Niederreiter – Either way, he didn’t exactly endear himself to anyone.
Brendan Morrison won’t catch on with the Canucks – Sorry, but Morrison doesn’t do anything well enough to justify an NHL job anymore.
Derek Boogaard might face discipline for spearing Chris Neil in the groin – Even if that’s a pretty normal reaction to dealing with Neil.
Florida Panthers waive Michael Grabner – Considering their lack of forward depth, that cannot be a good sign for Grabner’s career.
Who replaces Brian Campbell in Blackhawks lineup? – This is one of those times when they’ll miss Dustin Byuglien or Brent Sopel, even if they’re not perfect substitutes either.
Kyle Wellwood heads to the KHL – And takes fat jokes with him.
Mike Comrie faces a lawsuit for missing car payments – Maybe he can borrow some money from Hillary Duff’s Disney funds?
Dainius Zubrus or Colin White might be Devils salary cap casualties – What happened to Wade Reddening Brian Rolston?
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7