Oct 4, 2010, 2:00 AM EST
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Did Michael Cammalleri have just cause to go after Nino Niederreiter – Either way, he didn’t exactly endear himself to anyone.
Brendan Morrison won’t catch on with the Canucks – Sorry, but Morrison doesn’t do anything well enough to justify an NHL job anymore.
Derek Boogaard might face discipline for spearing Chris Neil in the groin – Even if that’s a pretty normal reaction to dealing with Neil.
Florida Panthers waive Michael Grabner – Considering their lack of forward depth, that cannot be a good sign for Grabner’s career.
Who replaces Brian Campbell in Blackhawks lineup? – This is one of those times when they’ll miss Dustin Byuglien or Brent Sopel, even if they’re not perfect substitutes either.
Kyle Wellwood heads to the KHL – And takes fat jokes with him.
Mike Comrie faces a lawsuit for missing car payments – Maybe he can borrow some money from Hillary Duff’s Disney funds?
Dainius Zubrus or Colin White might be Devils salary cap casualties – What happened to Wade Reddening Brian Rolston?
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 8
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 40
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45