Oct 4, 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Did Michael Cammalleri have just cause to go after Nino Niederreiter – Either way, he didn’t exactly endear himself to anyone.
Brendan Morrison won’t catch on with the Canucks – Sorry, but Morrison doesn’t do anything well enough to justify an NHL job anymore.
Derek Boogaard might face discipline for spearing Chris Neil in the groin – Even if that’s a pretty normal reaction to dealing with Neil.
Florida Panthers waive Michael Grabner – Considering their lack of forward depth, that cannot be a good sign for Grabner’s career.
Who replaces Brian Campbell in Blackhawks lineup? – This is one of those times when they’ll miss Dustin Byuglien or Brent Sopel, even if they’re not perfect substitutes either.
Kyle Wellwood heads to the KHL – And takes fat jokes with him.
Mike Comrie faces a lawsuit for missing car payments – Maybe he can borrow some money from Hillary Duff’s Disney funds?
Dainius Zubrus or Colin White might be Devils salary cap casualties – What happened to Wade Reddening Brian Rolston?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 45
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5