Oct 2, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
The Capitals were a wrecking crew in the Southeast Division last season on their way to a 120 point year and the Presidents Trophy. Atlanta and Tampa Bay have done some radical reconstruction in the off-season while Carolina and Florida are poised for interesting seasons, to be nice about it.
Do the Capitals have anything to worry about when it comes to winning the division? Let us know in the poll by telling us who you think wins the Southeast. We’ll share the results with you next week.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 12
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28