Oct 2, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks were a steamroller of sorts last season in what turned out to be one of the most competitive divisions in the NHL. With the surprise run by the Phoenix Coyotes as well as the rise of the LA Kings, despite the Sharks coming away as the top team in the division and the conference, they had their hands full with everyone. Even Anaheim and Dallas weren’t a total cake walk.
So who takes the division this year? Do the Coyotes build off last season to overtake the Sharks or can the Kings continue to impress all the way to the top? Let us know in our poll and we’ll share the results with you next week.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 14
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28