Oct 2, 2010, 3:30 PM EST
The San Jose Sharks were a steamroller of sorts last season in what turned out to be one of the most competitive divisions in the NHL. With the surprise run by the Phoenix Coyotes as well as the rise of the LA Kings, despite the Sharks coming away as the top team in the division and the conference, they had their hands full with everyone. Even Anaheim and Dallas weren’t a total cake walk.
So who takes the division this year? Do the Coyotes build off last season to overtake the Sharks or can the Kings continue to impress all the way to the top? Let us know in our poll and we’ll share the results with you next week.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46