Oct 2, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks were a steamroller of sorts last season in what turned out to be one of the most competitive divisions in the NHL. With the surprise run by the Phoenix Coyotes as well as the rise of the LA Kings, despite the Sharks coming away as the top team in the division and the conference, they had their hands full with everyone. Even Anaheim and Dallas weren’t a total cake walk.
So who takes the division this year? Do the Coyotes build off last season to overtake the Sharks or can the Kings continue to impress all the way to the top? Let us know in our poll and we’ll share the results with you next week.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25