Oct 2, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
Last year the Vancouver Canucks somewhat ran away with the Northwest Division after struggling with Colorado for a while to get there. Calgary just missed out on the playoffs while Minnesota and Edmonton were mired at the bottom.
Do things go the same way this year or is there a chance for a surprise contender to come out of nowhere to win the division? Let us know in our poll and we’ll share the results with you next week.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32