Oct 1, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
Here’s the preseason schedule tonight. OMG it’s October! Hey, wait a minute, these games still don’t count. I want a refund!
Anyway, here’s tonight’s schedule and, yeah, one game is already over because the Hurricanes have to leave the country to go to Europe. All times listed are Eastern because we’re like that.
Carolina 2 – Atlanta 1 (F/OT)
Plus: Newly named alternate captain Brandon Sutter had both goals for the Hurricanes. Cam Ward played stellar stopping 30 shots in the win.
Minus: I guess losing a preseason game to a divisional foe is reason enough for a minus. Otherwise not a lot negative to write home about in this one.
Buffalo @ Philadelphia
Columbus @ Washington
Detroit @ Toronto
Ottawa @ NY Rangers
NY Islanders @ New Jersey
Tampa Bay @ Florida
Pittsburgh @ Chicago
Calgary @ Edmonton
Vancouver @ Anaheim
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)