Sep 28, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Rangers officially send Wade Redden to the minors – Glad that Glen Sather doesn’t have to lie anymore … until the next time he describes his latest “great move.”
What will the Islanders do without Matt Streit? – Somehow, this post doesn’t contain the “Cry while curled up in the fetal position” plan.
Justifying the Jamie Langenbrunner to Colorado speculation – I think more teams should consider trading for the Devils’ current captain, honestly.
Chicago officially sends Cristobal Huet to the Swiss league – The salary cap is starting to resemble a security guard that falls asleep on the job.
The Panthers are in rebuild mode, but Tomas Vokoun wants to win now – He really could be an interesting target during the trade deadline.
Kari Lehtonen injures his groin, maybe the Stars might want to look into getting some insurance? – If Dallas didn’t see this coming, they must be highly delusional or blindly optimistic.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45