Sep 28, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Rangers officially send Wade Redden to the minors – Glad that Glen Sather doesn’t have to lie anymore … until the next time he describes his latest “great move.”
What will the Islanders do without Matt Streit? – Somehow, this post doesn’t contain the “Cry while curled up in the fetal position” plan.
Justifying the Jamie Langenbrunner to Colorado speculation – I think more teams should consider trading for the Devils’ current captain, honestly.
Chicago officially sends Cristobal Huet to the Swiss league – The salary cap is starting to resemble a security guard that falls asleep on the job.
The Panthers are in rebuild mode, but Tomas Vokoun wants to win now – He really could be an interesting target during the trade deadline.
Kari Lehtonen injures his groin, maybe the Stars might want to look into getting some insurance? – If Dallas didn’t see this coming, they must be highly delusional or blindly optimistic.
- In praise of John Tavares 5
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 18
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 13
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 54
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31