Sep 28, 2010, 1:45 AM EST
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Rangers officially send Wade Redden to the minors – Glad that Glen Sather doesn’t have to lie anymore … until the next time he describes his latest “great move.”
What will the Islanders do without Matt Streit? – Somehow, this post doesn’t contain the “Cry while curled up in the fetal position” plan.
Justifying the Jamie Langenbrunner to Colorado speculation – I think more teams should consider trading for the Devils’ current captain, honestly.
Chicago officially sends Cristobal Huet to the Swiss league – The salary cap is starting to resemble a security guard that falls asleep on the job.
The Panthers are in rebuild mode, but Tomas Vokoun wants to win now – He really could be an interesting target during the trade deadline.
Kari Lehtonen injures his groin, maybe the Stars might want to look into getting some insurance? – If Dallas didn’t see this coming, they must be highly delusional or blindly optimistic.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12