Sep 28, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Rangers officially send Wade Redden to the minors – Glad that Glen Sather doesn’t have to lie anymore … until the next time he describes his latest “great move.”
What will the Islanders do without Matt Streit? – Somehow, this post doesn’t contain the “Cry while curled up in the fetal position” plan.
Justifying the Jamie Langenbrunner to Colorado speculation – I think more teams should consider trading for the Devils’ current captain, honestly.
Chicago officially sends Cristobal Huet to the Swiss league – The salary cap is starting to resemble a security guard that falls asleep on the job.
The Panthers are in rebuild mode, but Tomas Vokoun wants to win now – He really could be an interesting target during the trade deadline.
Kari Lehtonen injures his groin, maybe the Stars might want to look into getting some insurance? – If Dallas didn’t see this coming, they must be highly delusional or blindly optimistic.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 23
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 94
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)