Sep 28, 2010, 1:45 AM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Rangers officially send Wade Redden to the minors – Glad that Glen Sather doesn’t have to lie anymore … until the next time he describes his latest “great move.”
What will the Islanders do without Matt Streit? – Somehow, this post doesn’t contain the “Cry while curled up in the fetal position” plan.
Justifying the Jamie Langenbrunner to Colorado speculation – I think more teams should consider trading for the Devils’ current captain, honestly.
Chicago officially sends Cristobal Huet to the Swiss league – The salary cap is starting to resemble a security guard that falls asleep on the job.
The Panthers are in rebuild mode, but Tomas Vokoun wants to win now – He really could be an interesting target during the trade deadline.
Kari Lehtonen injures his groin, maybe the Stars might want to look into getting some insurance? – If Dallas didn’t see this coming, they must be highly delusional or blindly optimistic.
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 0
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 4
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 14
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 26
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 6
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 61
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)