Sep 22, 2010, 12:11 AM EDT
Gratuitous hype alert everyone!
Buckle up and get ready for it… Tyler Seguin will be on the ice tomorrow night in Montreal for the Bruins first pre-season game of the year against the Montreal Canadiens.
With Marc Savard out for an indeterminate amount of time, this is the start of Seguin’s chance to seize the day and show what he’s made of. Insert the cliché of your choice right here. Getting to make his official-unofficial debut in front of what figures to be a highly biased crowd in Montreal is a heck of a way to make a first impression.
No pressure, kid.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 2
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 12
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 53
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 51
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)