Sep 22, 2010, 12:11 AM EST
Gratuitous hype alert everyone!
Buckle up and get ready for it… Tyler Seguin will be on the ice tomorrow night in Montreal for the Bruins first pre-season game of the year against the Montreal Canadiens.
With Marc Savard out for an indeterminate amount of time, this is the start of Seguin’s chance to seize the day and show what he’s made of. Insert the cliché of your choice right here. Getting to make his official-unofficial debut in front of what figures to be a highly biased crowd in Montreal is a heck of a way to make a first impression.
No pressure, kid.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)