Sep 20, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
While we are comfortable discussing all 30 NHL teams here at Pro Hockey Talk, sometimes we ask for a little guidance from people who watch their team’s every move. That’s exactly what we did with our “training camp battles” feature in which we asked a blogger from all 30 teams to describe the positions that might be up for grabs on each squad.
To make it easier for you to navigate the six divisional posts, I thought I’d link them all in one easy post. Here they are, for your reading pleasure.
Atlantic Division – featuring contributions from The Program, The Pensblog, Flyers Goal Scored By, Scotty Hockey and Lighthouse Hockey.
Northeast Division – featuring contributions from Marty Vance, Silver Sens Seven, Sports and the City, Hockey Blog Adventure and Four Habs Fans.
Southeast Division – featuring contributions from Thrashing the Blues, Raw Charge, Canes Country, Storming the Crease and The Litter Box.
Central Division – featuring contributions from Hockee Night, The Cannon, Winging it in Motown, St. Louis Game Time and On the Forecheck.
Northwest Division – featuring contributions from Five Hole Fanatics, Mile High Hockey, Low Key Hockey, Hockey Wilderness and Benched Whale.
Pacific Division – featuring contributions from Battle of California, The Royal Half, Five for Howling, Fear the Fin and Defending Big D.
Thanks again to all the bloggers who participated in this feature, helping us represent the entire NHL. We hope you enjoy reading this collaborations as much as we enjoy putting them together.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)