Sep 20, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
While we are comfortable discussing all 30 NHL teams here at Pro Hockey Talk, sometimes we ask for a little guidance from people who watch their team’s every move. That’s exactly what we did with our “training camp battles” feature in which we asked a blogger from all 30 teams to describe the positions that might be up for grabs on each squad.
To make it easier for you to navigate the six divisional posts, I thought I’d link them all in one easy post. Here they are, for your reading pleasure.
Atlantic Division – featuring contributions from The Program, The Pensblog, Flyers Goal Scored By, Scotty Hockey and Lighthouse Hockey.
Northeast Division – featuring contributions from Marty Vance, Silver Sens Seven, Sports and the City, Hockey Blog Adventure and Four Habs Fans.
Southeast Division – featuring contributions from Thrashing the Blues, Raw Charge, Canes Country, Storming the Crease and The Litter Box.
Central Division - featuring contributions from Hockee Night, The Cannon, Winging it in Motown, St. Louis Game Time and On the Forecheck.
Northwest Division – featuring contributions from Five Hole Fanatics, Mile High Hockey, Low Key Hockey, Hockey Wilderness and Benched Whale.
Pacific Division – featuring contributions from Battle of California, The Royal Half, Five for Howling, Fear the Fin and Defending Big D.
Thanks again to all the bloggers who participated in this feature, helping us represent the entire NHL. We hope you enjoy reading this collaborations as much as we enjoy putting them together.
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11