Sep 17, 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks announced today that they’ve signed forward Matt Beleskey to a two-year contract extension. Details of the contract were not released due to team policy.
(Update: Curtis Zupke gets the contract details for us. $625,000 in 2011-12 and $850,000 in 2012-13.)
Beleskey got his first real shot with the Ducks last season, playing in 60 games and scoring 11 goals and adding seven assists. Beleskey will be challenging for a spot on the team’s third and fourth lines in training camp. After establishing himself pretty well last year, Beleskey will have that advantage working for him in camp.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 19
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 18
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 43
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 120
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 79
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7