Sep 17, 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks announced today that they’ve signed forward Matt Beleskey to a two-year contract extension. Details of the contract were not released due to team policy.
(Update: Curtis Zupke gets the contract details for us. $625,000 in 2011-12 and $850,000 in 2012-13.)
Beleskey got his first real shot with the Ducks last season, playing in 60 games and scoring 11 goals and adding seven assists. Beleskey will be challenging for a spot on the team’s third and fourth lines in training camp. After establishing himself pretty well last year, Beleskey will have that advantage working for him in camp.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50