Sep 17, 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks announced today that they’ve signed forward Matt Beleskey to a two-year contract extension. Details of the contract were not released due to team policy.
(Update: Curtis Zupke gets the contract details for us. $625,000 in 2011-12 and $850,000 in 2012-13.)
Beleskey got his first real shot with the Ducks last season, playing in 60 games and scoring 11 goals and adding seven assists. Beleskey will be challenging for a spot on the team’s third and fourth lines in training camp. After establishing himself pretty well last year, Beleskey will have that advantage working for him in camp.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21