Sep 17, 2010, 6:06 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks announced today that they’ve signed forward Matt Beleskey to a two-year contract extension. Details of the contract were not released due to team policy.
(Update: Curtis Zupke gets the contract details for us. $625,000 in 2011-12 and $850,000 in 2012-13.)
Beleskey got his first real shot with the Ducks last season, playing in 60 games and scoring 11 goals and adding seven assists. Beleskey will be challenging for a spot on the team’s third and fourth lines in training camp. After establishing himself pretty well last year, Beleskey will have that advantage working for him in camp.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 5
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 27
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 8
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27