Sep 14, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words (or maybe a few hundred dropped jaws). Check out Evgeni Malkin’s … “throwback” hair style from the Pittsburgh Penguins media day.
And just for good measure, here’s Malkin strutting his stuff in what seems like a professional wrestling-style entrance. (No pyrotechnics or Ric Flair-style robes, though, sadly.)
(click to enlarge, image via the Penguins’ official Twitter site.)
I expect Malkin to rebound after struggling to a 77 point season in only 67 games played, but he might night bounce back so easily from the follicle fallout ahead of him. Hopefully he has thick skin to match his slick fade.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 2
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 18
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27