Pens prospect Alex Grant taken to hospital after hit in first game of London, Ontario Prospects Tournament
Sep 11, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
With rookie camps already underway with rookie tournaments underway in Penticton, BC, London, ON and Traverse City, Michigan involving many teams, it’s only right that we keep you posted with what’s going on. Travis Hughes at SB Nation has a solid informational quick hit post on where to find plenty of info surrounding all three tournaments.
With things already underway in London, Ontario this afternoon with the Penguins rookies taking on the Senators rookies, there’s already unfortunate news going on. Pens prospect defenseman Alex Grant was taken from the ice on a stretcher and has been taken to the hospitall after a collision with the boards in the first period with Sens prospect David Dziurzynski. Dziurzynski was given a five-minute major and thrown out of the game.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 6
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46