Pens prospect Alex Grant taken to hospital after hit in first game of London, Ontario Prospects Tournament
Sep 11, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
With rookie camps already underway with rookie tournaments underway in Penticton, BC, London, ON and Traverse City, Michigan involving many teams, it’s only right that we keep you posted with what’s going on. Travis Hughes at SB Nation has a solid informational quick hit post on where to find plenty of info surrounding all three tournaments.
With things already underway in London, Ontario this afternoon with the Penguins rookies taking on the Senators rookies, there’s already unfortunate news going on. Pens prospect defenseman Alex Grant was taken from the ice on a stretcher and has been taken to the hospitall after a collision with the boards in the first period with Sens prospect David Dziurzynski. Dziurzynski was given a five-minute major and thrown out of the game.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 14
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 15
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39