Sep 5, 2010, 11:50 PM EDT
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Owen Nolan is not an option for the Sharks – The team is going to go with younger players instead.
Thrashers officially sign Fredrik Modin – At $800K, Modin is a reasonable gamble for Atlanta.
Columbus must be patient with his transition to a more aggressive style – It would probably help if they built their team to be an offensive powerhouse, though.
Kovalchuk speaks out about contract – Reacting to Ilya’s thoughts about the process/ordeal.
Quebec police searching for QMJHL co-owner – A sad story that hopefully will have a happy ending.
Halak helps raise $22K for charity – It’s always nice to read about charitable functions.
PHT readers think Tortorella is on the hottest seat – Ron Wilson is in danger, too, though.
Fantasy Hockey Cheat Sheets: Hits – Finally, a reason to draft Cal Clutterbuck (other than his last name).
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)