Sep 5, 2010, 6:50 PM EDT
There’s some scary news out of Quebec City this weekend, as police search for Gervais Munger, co-owner of Quebec Major Hockey League team the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. Here is more about the troubling situation from the Toronto Sun.
The search for the popular owner of a Quebec junior hockey team who went missing in a boating accident is entering its second day.
Quebec provincial police divers will begin searching Lac-St-Jean on Sunday for any signs of Gervais Munger.
Munger, who is in his 50s, went missing Saturday in the massive lake some 230 kilometres north of Quebec City.
Munger was apparently thrown from that boat along with two other men who managed to swim to shore.
It’s a disturbing situation. Best wishes to Munger, along with his friends and family. We’ll keep you updated on his situation.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25