Sep 5, 2010, 6:50 PM EDT
There’s some scary news out of Quebec City this weekend, as police search for Gervais Munger, co-owner of Quebec Major Hockey League team the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. Here is more about the troubling situation from the Toronto Sun.
The search for the popular owner of a Quebec junior hockey team who went missing in a boating accident is entering its second day.
Quebec provincial police divers will begin searching Lac-St-Jean on Sunday for any signs of Gervais Munger.
Munger, who is in his 50s, went missing Saturday in the massive lake some 230 kilometres north of Quebec City.
Munger was apparently thrown from that boat along with two other men who managed to swim to shore.
It’s a disturbing situation. Best wishes to Munger, along with his friends and family. We’ll keep you updated on his situation.
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 5
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 19
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 20
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)