Sep 5, 2010, 6:50 PM EDT
There’s some scary news out of Quebec City this weekend, as police search for Gervais Munger, co-owner of Quebec Major Hockey League team the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. Here is more about the troubling situation from the Toronto Sun.
The search for the popular owner of a Quebec junior hockey team who went missing in a boating accident is entering its second day.
Quebec provincial police divers will begin searching Lac-St-Jean on Sunday for any signs of Gervais Munger.
Munger, who is in his 50s, went missing Saturday in the massive lake some 230 kilometres north of Quebec City.
Munger was apparently thrown from that boat along with two other men who managed to swim to shore.
It’s a disturbing situation. Best wishes to Munger, along with his friends and family. We’ll keep you updated on his situation.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)