Aug 31, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
After reading the Pensblog’s amusing “Mount Dirtymore” post, I couldn’t help but wonder whether or not Sidney Crosby is indeed a dirty player. More importantly, though, I had to know what side of the argument PHT readers come in on.
While the poll already received more than 1,000 votes, I thought I’d give everyone a final opportunity to weigh in on Crosby. He certainly isn’t a wall flower during hockey games and few would doubt that he wants to win. The question is, does he go over the line in the process often enough to be considered dirty? Vote in the poll if you haven’t already. I’ll post the results later this afternoon.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18