Aug 31, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
After reading the Pensblog’s amusing “Mount Dirtymore” post, I couldn’t help but wonder whether or not Sidney Crosby is indeed a dirty player. More importantly, though, I had to know what side of the argument PHT readers come in on.
While the poll already received more than 1,000 votes, I thought I’d give everyone a final opportunity to weigh in on Crosby. He certainly isn’t a wall flower during hockey games and few would doubt that he wants to win. The question is, does he go over the line in the process often enough to be considered dirty? Vote in the poll if you haven’t already. I’ll post the results later this afternoon.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11