Aug 31, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
After reading the Pensblog’s amusing “Mount Dirtymore” post, I couldn’t help but wonder whether or not Sidney Crosby is indeed a dirty player. More importantly, though, I had to know what side of the argument PHT readers come in on.
While the poll already received more than 1,000 votes, I thought I’d give everyone a final opportunity to weigh in on Crosby. He certainly isn’t a wall flower during hockey games and few would doubt that he wants to win. The question is, does he go over the line in the process often enough to be considered dirty? Vote in the poll if you haven’t already. I’ll post the results later this afternoon.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 43
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32