Aug 8, 2010, 7:15 PM EDT
I already discussed the fact that Marian Hossa and Tomas Kopecky brought the Stanley Cup to Slovakia, but sometimes it’s difficult to contextualize how big of a deal the coolest trophy in sports is to other countries.
Well, if this video is any indication, it’s a fairly significant thing to the people of Slovakia. Introducing … Knight Marian Hossa.
Does this mean that Hossa is one of the Knights of the Salary Cap Challenged Round Table?
(H/T to Kukla’s Korner.)
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)