Aug 6, 2010, 6:38 PM EST
Are you ready for your daily dose of Koval-talk? We knew you were. As was expected today, there was no decision in the Ilya Kovalchuk contract grievance. While it was possible arbitrator Richard Bloch could’ve handed down a decision today, the chances of that happening were pretty slim.
There’s a possibility that a decision could come over the weekend, but it’s more likely that we’ll have a decision handed down some time on Monday. If you’re curious about what will happen either way in the Kovalchuk case, we outlined the possibilities of what will happen the other day and if you’re itchy for a refresher course, by all means give it a look-see.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 0
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 5
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 7
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 36
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8