Aug 6, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
Are you ready for your daily dose of Koval-talk? We knew you were. As was expected today, there was no decision in the Ilya Kovalchuk contract grievance. While it was possible arbitrator Richard Bloch could’ve handed down a decision today, the chances of that happening were pretty slim.
There’s a possibility that a decision could come over the weekend, but it’s more likely that we’ll have a decision handed down some time on Monday. If you’re curious about what will happen either way in the Kovalchuk case, we outlined the possibilities of what will happen the other day and if you’re itchy for a refresher course, by all means give it a look-see.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39