Aug 6, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
Are you ready for your daily dose of Koval-talk? We knew you were. As was expected today, there was no decision in the Ilya Kovalchuk contract grievance. While it was possible arbitrator Richard Bloch could’ve handed down a decision today, the chances of that happening were pretty slim.
There’s a possibility that a decision could come over the weekend, but it’s more likely that we’ll have a decision handed down some time on Monday. If you’re curious about what will happen either way in the Kovalchuk case, we outlined the possibilities of what will happen the other day and if you’re itchy for a refresher course, by all means give it a look-see.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 0
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 1
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 4
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5