Aug 6, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
Are you ready for your daily dose of Koval-talk? We knew you were. As was expected today, there was no decision in the Ilya Kovalchuk contract grievance. While it was possible arbitrator Richard Bloch could’ve handed down a decision today, the chances of that happening were pretty slim.
There’s a possibility that a decision could come over the weekend, but it’s more likely that we’ll have a decision handed down some time on Monday. If you’re curious about what will happen either way in the Kovalchuk case, we outlined the possibilities of what will happen the other day and if you’re itchy for a refresher course, by all means give it a look-see.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 11
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47