Aug 4, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Just in case you were wondering, it seems that the Ilya Kovalchuk hearing did begin today (Wednesday, that is) and will conclude on Thursday. Here’s a little bit more from NHL.com.
Ilya Kovalchuk’s immediate and potentially long-term future will be determined at an arbitration hearing that is currently taking place in Boston. The hearing is expected to conclude Thursday and arbitrator Richard Bloch should have a ruling as early as Friday and as late as Monday.
Earlier this week I went over a few tidbits about arbitrator Richard Bloch and we’ve certainly covered Ilya Kovalchuk’s situation from head-to-toe. We’ll keep you up to date on the situation, whether the decision is made by Friday, Monday or some time in between.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 0
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 0
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 7
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 60
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 61
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)