Aug 4, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Just in case you were wondering, it seems that the Ilya Kovalchuk hearing did begin today (Wednesday, that is) and will conclude on Thursday. Here’s a little bit more from NHL.com.
Ilya Kovalchuk’s immediate and potentially long-term future will be determined at an arbitration hearing that is currently taking place in Boston. The hearing is expected to conclude Thursday and arbitrator Richard Bloch should have a ruling as early as Friday and as late as Monday.
Earlier this week I went over a few tidbits about arbitrator Richard Bloch and we’ve certainly covered Ilya Kovalchuk’s situation from head-to-toe. We’ll keep you up to date on the situation, whether the decision is made by Friday, Monday or some time in between.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 0
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 31
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 19
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 82
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (82)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)