Jul 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Update: Since the embedded code made the podcast play automatically I decided to just put up a link of the show.
On rare occasions, Joe and/or I will make non-PHT appearances. Thankfully for the eyesight of hockey fans, I personally won’t be doing so in visual form – at least not yet. Instead, I will periodically jump on a podcast/radio show, which was the case last night as I appeared on the Connect Community Puck Talk show.
To listen to the podcast, check out the entry on Blog Talk Radio but don’t forget to take a look at CCPT’s blog too. Oh, and make sure to follow Cassie and the gang at Raw Charge as well as Su Ring‘s work. Don’t forget Carolyn Christians of Canes Country, either.
Thanks for having me on and tolerating my blowhard tendencies and sporadic interruptions, ladies.
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 10
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 8
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 33
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 56
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 88
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut