Jul 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Update: Since the embedded code made the podcast play automatically I decided to just put up a link of the show.
On rare occasions, Joe and/or I will make non-PHT appearances. Thankfully for the eyesight of hockey fans, I personally won’t be doing so in visual form – at least not yet. Instead, I will periodically jump on a podcast/radio show, which was the case last night as I appeared on the Connect Community Puck Talk show.
To listen to the podcast, check out the entry on Blog Talk Radio but don’t forget to take a look at CCPT’s blog too. Oh, and make sure to follow Cassie and the gang at Raw Charge as well as Su Ring‘s work. Don’t forget Carolyn Christians of Canes Country, either.
Thanks for having me on and tolerating my blowhard tendencies and sporadic interruptions, ladies.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 8
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 8
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 5
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 14
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 46
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1