Jul 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EST
Update: Since the embedded code made the podcast play automatically I decided to just put up a link of the show.
On rare occasions, Joe and/or I will make non-PHT appearances. Thankfully for the eyesight of hockey fans, I personally won’t be doing so in visual form – at least not yet. Instead, I will periodically jump on a podcast/radio show, which was the case last night as I appeared on the Connect Community Puck Talk show.
To listen to the podcast, check out the entry on Blog Talk Radio but don’t forget to take a look at CCPT’s blog too. Oh, and make sure to follow Cassie and the gang at Raw Charge as well as Su Ring‘s work. Don’t forget Carolyn Christians of Canes Country, either.
Thanks for having me on and tolerating my blowhard tendencies and sporadic interruptions, ladies.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 44
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)