Jul 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Update: Since the embedded code made the podcast play automatically I decided to just put up a link of the show.
On rare occasions, Joe and/or I will make non-PHT appearances. Thankfully for the eyesight of hockey fans, I personally won’t be doing so in visual form – at least not yet. Instead, I will periodically jump on a podcast/radio show, which was the case last night as I appeared on the Connect Community Puck Talk show.
To listen to the podcast, check out the entry on Blog Talk Radio but don’t forget to take a look at CCPT’s blog too. Oh, and make sure to follow Cassie and the gang at Raw Charge as well as Su Ring‘s work. Don’t forget Carolyn Christians of Canes Country, either.
Thanks for having me on and tolerating my blowhard tendencies and sporadic interruptions, ladies.
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 9
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 21
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 56
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 88
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (88)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call (64)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4