Jul 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Update: Since the embedded code made the podcast play automatically I decided to just put up a link of the show.
On rare occasions, Joe and/or I will make non-PHT appearances. Thankfully for the eyesight of hockey fans, I personally won’t be doing so in visual form – at least not yet. Instead, I will periodically jump on a podcast/radio show, which was the case last night as I appeared on the Connect Community Puck Talk show.
To listen to the podcast, check out the entry on Blog Talk Radio but don’t forget to take a look at CCPT’s blog too. Oh, and make sure to follow Cassie and the gang at Raw Charge as well as Su Ring‘s work. Don’t forget Carolyn Christians of Canes Country, either.
Thanks for having me on and tolerating my blowhard tendencies and sporadic interruptions, ladies.
- Here’s latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 0
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 7
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 61
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)