Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 PM EDT
While LeBron James made his choice (the Miami Heat), Ilya Kovalchuk still sits on the fence.
PHT readers didn’t sit on the fence, though, when we asked them which contract situation was more annoying. “King James” won by a landslide. Take a look in the poll below. (Click to enlarge.)
So, chin up, Ilya. You might not end up getting that Ovechkin-beating 10-year, $100 million contract … but at least hockey fans think you’re less annoying than LeBron.
That has to count for something, right?
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 36
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)