Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 PM EST
While LeBron James made his choice (the Miami Heat), Ilya Kovalchuk still sits on the fence.
PHT readers didn’t sit on the fence, though, when we asked them which contract situation was more annoying. “King James” won by a landslide. Take a look in the poll below. (Click to enlarge.)
So, chin up, Ilya. You might not end up getting that Ovechkin-beating 10-year, $100 million contract … but at least hockey fans think you’re less annoying than LeBron.
That has to count for something, right?
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 18
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 31
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 32
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 54
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 162
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (58)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)