Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 PM EDT
While LeBron James made his choice (the Miami Heat), Ilya Kovalchuk still sits on the fence.
PHT readers didn’t sit on the fence, though, when we asked them which contract situation was more annoying. “King James” won by a landslide. Take a look in the poll below. (Click to enlarge.)
So, chin up, Ilya. You might not end up getting that Ovechkin-beating 10-year, $100 million contract … but at least hockey fans think you’re less annoying than LeBron.
That has to count for something, right?
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 7
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 29
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)