Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 PM EDT
While LeBron James made his choice (the Miami Heat), Ilya Kovalchuk still sits on the fence.
PHT readers didn’t sit on the fence, though, when we asked them which contract situation was more annoying. “King James” won by a landslide. Take a look in the poll below. (Click to enlarge.)
So, chin up, Ilya. You might not end up getting that Ovechkin-beating 10-year, $100 million contract … but at least hockey fans think you’re less annoying than LeBron.
That has to count for something, right?
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 50
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 19
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 20
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 101
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead