Jul 6, 2010, 4:20 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at a few minor signings from around the NHL.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning signed defenseman Mike Lundin and recently acquired forward Teddy Purcell to one-year contracts. Pierre LeBrun reports that Lundin’s contract will be worth $750K. Lundin had three goals and 10 assists for 13 points in 49 games for the Lightning last year. While Purcell only produced six points in 41 games for the Kings, the small right-winger played quite a bit better in Tampa Bay, scoring nine points in 19 games.
- It’s been a busy day or two for the St. Louis Blues, as they also signed Cam Janssen to a one-year deal that LeBrun reports will be worth $600K. I am morally obligated to post this fight video between Janssen and New Jersey Devils tough guy Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond from last season. It is epic; you shall not complain.
- Finally, the Detroit Red Wings signed Ryan Miller’s brother Drew to a one-year contract. The 26-year-old forward played in 66 games last season, compiling career-highs with 10 goals, nine assists and 19 points.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld