Jul 2, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
There were a handful of low-level signings in the last couple hours. Let’s take them on one-by-one.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed gritty forward Brad Winchester.
- To go along with enforcer Derek Boogaard, the New York Rangers bolstered the grit and knuckle-throwing abilities by re-signing Brandon Prust.
- The Phoenix Coyotes signed small center Andrew Ebbett to a one-year deal. He had a nice season playing a bit over his head with the Anaheim Ducks 08-09, scoring 32 points in 48 games. Ebbett really bounced around the league after that, though, spending time with the Ducks, Blackhawks and Wild last season
- Phoenix also re-signed Sami Lepisto, reportedly to a one-year, 800K deal according to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Penguins signed rugged forward Ryan Craig to a two-way, one-year deal that would pay him $500K if he stays at the NHL level.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld