Jul 2, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
There were a handful of low-level signings in the last couple hours. Let’s take them on one-by-one.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed gritty forward Brad Winchester.
- To go along with enforcer Derek Boogaard, the New York Rangers bolstered the grit and knuckle-throwing abilities by re-signing Brandon Prust.
- The Phoenix Coyotes signed small center Andrew Ebbett to a one-year deal. He had a nice season playing a bit over his head with the Anaheim Ducks 08-09, scoring 32 points in 48 games. Ebbett really bounced around the league after that, though, spending time with the Ducks, Blackhawks and Wild last season
- Phoenix also re-signed Sami Lepisto, reportedly to a one-year, 800K deal according to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Penguins signed rugged forward Ryan Craig to a two-way, one-year deal that would pay him $500K if he stays at the NHL level.
- Report: Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 0
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 20
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 29
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld