Jul 2, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
There were a handful of low-level signings in the last couple hours. Let’s take them on one-by-one.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed gritty forward Brad Winchester.
- To go along with enforcer Derek Boogaard, the New York Rangers bolstered the grit and knuckle-throwing abilities by re-signing Brandon Prust.
- The Phoenix Coyotes signed small center Andrew Ebbett to a one-year deal. He had a nice season playing a bit over his head with the Anaheim Ducks 08-09, scoring 32 points in 48 games. Ebbett really bounced around the league after that, though, spending time with the Ducks, Blackhawks and Wild last season
- Phoenix also re-signed Sami Lepisto, reportedly to a one-year, 800K deal according to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Penguins signed rugged forward Ryan Craig to a two-way, one-year deal that would pay him $500K if he stays at the NHL level.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld