Jul 2, 2010, 5:45 PM EST
There were a handful of low-level signings in the last couple hours. Let’s take them on one-by-one.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed gritty forward Brad Winchester.
- To go along with enforcer Derek Boogaard, the New York Rangers bolstered the grit and knuckle-throwing abilities by re-signing Brandon Prust.
- The Phoenix Coyotes signed small center Andrew Ebbett to a one-year deal. He had a nice season playing a bit over his head with the Anaheim Ducks 08-09, scoring 32 points in 48 games. Ebbett really bounced around the league after that, though, spending time with the Ducks, Blackhawks and Wild last season
- Phoenix also re-signed Sami Lepisto, reportedly to a one-year, 800K deal according to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Penguins signed rugged forward Ryan Craig to a two-way, one-year deal that would pay him $500K if he stays at the NHL level.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 3
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 11
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 19
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld