Jul 2, 2010, 5:45 PM EST
There were a handful of low-level signings in the last couple hours. Let’s take them on one-by-one.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed gritty forward Brad Winchester.
- To go along with enforcer Derek Boogaard, the New York Rangers bolstered the grit and knuckle-throwing abilities by re-signing Brandon Prust.
- The Phoenix Coyotes signed small center Andrew Ebbett to a one-year deal. He had a nice season playing a bit over his head with the Anaheim Ducks 08-09, scoring 32 points in 48 games. Ebbett really bounced around the league after that, though, spending time with the Ducks, Blackhawks and Wild last season
- Phoenix also re-signed Sami Lepisto, reportedly to a one-year, 800K deal according to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Penguins signed rugged forward Ryan Craig to a two-way, one-year deal that would pay him $500K if he stays at the NHL level.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld