Jul 1, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
As of noon today, Marc Savard’s no trade clause opened up to allow him to name five teams he’d be willing to be traded to. Almost immediately, rumors began to pop up on a trade that sends Savard from Boston to Calgary.
The specifics, of course, differ depending on who the source is — but the one we’re hearing the most is a trade involving Marc Savard to Calgary and Robyn Regehr to Boston.
The Bruins have been desperately shopping Savard, despite Savard’s supposed desire to stay in Boston. However, reports have began to pop up lately that perhaps Savard isn’t the great teammate the rest of us thought he had been in Boston, with many of his teammates not coming to his immediate defense when a trade was brought up.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 15
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 26
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)