Jul 1, 2010, 12:07 PM EST
As of noon today, Marc Savard’s no trade clause opened up to allow him to name five teams he’d be willing to be traded to. Almost immediately, rumors began to pop up on a trade that sends Savard from Boston to Calgary.
The specifics, of course, differ depending on who the source is — but the one we’re hearing the most is a trade involving Marc Savard to Calgary and Robyn Regehr to Boston.
The Bruins have been desperately shopping Savard, despite Savard’s supposed desire to stay in Boston. However, reports have began to pop up lately that perhaps Savard isn’t the great teammate the rest of us thought he had been in Boston, with many of his teammates not coming to his immediate defense when a trade was brought up.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (74)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)