Jul 1, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
As of noon today, Marc Savard’s no trade clause opened up to allow him to name five teams he’d be willing to be traded to. Almost immediately, rumors began to pop up on a trade that sends Savard from Boston to Calgary.
The specifics, of course, differ depending on who the source is — but the one we’re hearing the most is a trade involving Marc Savard to Calgary and Robyn Regehr to Boston.
The Bruins have been desperately shopping Savard, despite Savard’s supposed desire to stay in Boston. However, reports have began to pop up lately that perhaps Savard isn’t the great teammate the rest of us thought he had been in Boston, with many of his teammates not coming to his immediate defense when a trade was brought up.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 8
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 35
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)