Jul 1, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
We’re just 30 minutes until the 2010 NHL Free Agency period begins, and the rumors are flying as to where each play will end up.
The biggest name out there right now is Ilya Kovalchuk, and the consensus is that he’ll likely end up in Los Angeles — although at this point it’s wide open.
Dan Hamhuis — who still hasn’t signed with Pittsburgh — looks to be the most popular defenseman on the market as well, followed by Anton Volchenkov.
We’ll be updated PHT with every signing that happens today, so be prepared for things to really start flying here in half an hour.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 37
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 17
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 15
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 36
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 96
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead