Jun 25, 2010, 10:40 PM EST
with CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio (who is sitting next to me) we’ve
learned that the Philadelphia Flyers are interested in acquiring the
rights to goaltender Evgeni Nabokov from San Jose.
mean that Nabokov is the next Flyers goaltender as the team is merely
trying to get the rights to negotiate a contract with Nabby before the
July 1 free agency bell rings.
The Sharks have already stated that
they’re moving on without Nabokov, so the Flyers have the upper hand in
these negotiations. They’ll have to send someone back though, in order
to sign Nabokov to a contract.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 4
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21