Jun 25, 2010, 6:50 PM EDT
We’re just minutes from kicking off the draft, and we still don’t have any word on impending trades.
We also have plenty of seats available.
Now, they’re starting to fill in as we countdown the minutes to the first pick but this is a far cry from the atmosphere in Montreal.
I wouldn’t have expected anything different.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 0
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54