Jun 21, 2010, 1:30 AM EST
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Jason Arnott expected to be traded: A lesser man would make a country music joke here.
Lars Eller aims to make team out of training camp: This would make Habs fans 5 percent happier (making them 10 percent happy?).
A sobering Father’s Day story: Probably the highlight of the hockey day.
John MacLean’s rocky ride to Devils job: He still had it easier than his movie alter-ego John McClane. Europeans tried to blow him up and stuff.
Should Lindros, Bure be Hall of Famers?: They’re already in the “much better than their siblings” Hall of Fame with Sly Stallone.
Poll results: Enforcers losing relevance: Don’t punch the messenger, Mr. Boogey Man.
The Devils salary cap situation after the Arnott trade: The team is still in solid shape … but Ilya Kovalchuk? Probably gone.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4