Jun 21, 2010, 1:30 AM EST
Even in the depressingly hockey-free summer, we expect to be a productive bunch here at Pro Hockey Talk. Sometimes it might be difficult to follow our pace. We understand that. For that reason, whenever we can, we’ll put all of the day’s stories in one convenient post called the PHT Nightcap. Enjoy, hockey fans.
Jason Arnott expected to be traded: A lesser man would make a country music joke here.
Lars Eller aims to make team out of training camp: This would make Habs fans 5 percent happier (making them 10 percent happy?).
A sobering Father’s Day story: Probably the highlight of the hockey day.
John MacLean’s rocky ride to Devils job: He still had it easier than his movie alter-ego John McClane. Europeans tried to blow him up and stuff.
Should Lindros, Bure be Hall of Famers?: They’re already in the “much better than their siblings” Hall of Fame with Sly Stallone.
Poll results: Enforcers losing relevance: Don’t punch the messenger, Mr. Boogey Man.
The Devils salary cap situation after the Arnott trade: The team is still in solid shape … but Ilya Kovalchuk? Probably gone.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35