Jun 6, 2010, 10:38 PM EDT
Many hockey writers will tell you that a Game 5 is a “pivotal” moment in a series, especially when the teams are locked up 2-2. I guess that’s probably true, since the winner of tonight’s Flyers-Blackhawks game will only have to go .500 in the final two games once they take this victory.
Will the Philadelphia Flyers continue their impressive run of shutting down Chicago stars Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane? Could having the final line change allow Chicago to keep at least one of those stars away from the imposing presence that is Chris Pronger?
It should be a fascinating game, for sure. So go ahead and hop into our live chat. We’ll provide instant analysis, a poll here or there, and maybe even a horrible pun or two. Enjoy!
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 0
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 22
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 19
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)