Jun 6, 2010, 10:38 PM EDT
Many hockey writers will tell you that a Game 5 is a “pivotal” moment in a series, especially when the teams are locked up 2-2. I guess that’s probably true, since the winner of tonight’s Flyers-Blackhawks game will only have to go .500 in the final two games once they take this victory.
Will the Philadelphia Flyers continue their impressive run of shutting down Chicago stars Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane? Could having the final line change allow Chicago to keep at least one of those stars away from the imposing presence that is Chris Pronger?
It should be a fascinating game, for sure. So go ahead and hop into our live chat. We’ll provide instant analysis, a poll here or there, and maybe even a horrible pun or two. Enjoy!
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 2
- Video: Patrick Kane scores a beauty against Buffalo 1
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 28
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)