Jun 6, 2010, 10:38 PM EST
Many hockey writers will tell you that a Game 5 is a “pivotal” moment in a series, especially when the teams are locked up 2-2. I guess that’s probably true, since the winner of tonight’s Flyers-Blackhawks game will only have to go .500 in the final two games once they take this victory.
Will the Philadelphia Flyers continue their impressive run of shutting down Chicago stars Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane? Could having the final line change allow Chicago to keep at least one of those stars away from the imposing presence that is Chris Pronger?
It should be a fascinating game, for sure. So go ahead and hop into our live chat. We’ll provide instant analysis, a poll here or there, and maybe even a horrible pun or two. Enjoy!
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 2
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 0
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 13
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 1
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 4
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)