Jun 6, 2010, 10:38 PM EST
Many hockey writers will tell you that a Game 5 is a “pivotal” moment in a series, especially when the teams are locked up 2-2. I guess that’s probably true, since the winner of tonight’s Flyers-Blackhawks game will only have to go .500 in the final two games once they take this victory.
Will the Philadelphia Flyers continue their impressive run of shutting down Chicago stars Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane? Could having the final line change allow Chicago to keep at least one of those stars away from the imposing presence that is Chris Pronger?
It should be a fascinating game, for sure. So go ahead and hop into our live chat. We’ll provide instant analysis, a poll here or there, and maybe even a horrible pun or two. Enjoy!
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)