May 26, 2010, 12:01 AM EDT
In a given day, we put up a lot of content here at Pro Hockey Talk. To give you a chance to keep up with all of it, we’ll put all the posts together in what we like to call The PHT Nightcap. Enjoy.
Reports: Steve Yzerman to be named Lightning GM: Could the Lightning finally introduce some “competence” to its organization?
Byfuglien an unexpected hero for Blackhawks:Two GWGs in a row is pretty nuts.
Marleau not ready to decide on future with Sharks: His situation will be very interesting to watch this summer.
Dan Boyle content with Sharks’ effort this year: Their luck? Not so much.
Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson might not be ready for NHL just yet: Typo-fearing writers rejoice.
Halak not concerned with contract status: Apparently he’s been informed that he’s going to make a lot of money either way.
Flyers took unlikely road to finals: You mean it’s not normal to host your first series starting in the third round?
Red Wings await Lidstrom retirement decision: My guess is he comes back for at least one more season.
Cup Finals: what this series means for both teams: I wasn’t even a twinkle in my father’s eye when these teams won their last championships …
Which players have the most to gain, lose?: Not just Marian Hossa, believe it not. Still, he has the most to lose.
How much should Bobby Ryan make?: The Ducks have a very bright future, but they need to sign Ryan to the right deal.
Collection of opinions on Lightning hiring Yzerman: Not sure if it will be a slam-dunk, but you can’t fault Tampa Bay for the move.
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 7
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 21
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 64
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 19
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 45
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 56
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 27
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Playoffs tonight: Detroit and San Jose look to change things up 3
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles