May 26, 2010, 12:01 AM EST
In a given day, we put up a lot of content here at Pro Hockey Talk. To give you a chance to keep up with all of it, we’ll put all the posts together in what we like to call The PHT Nightcap. Enjoy.
Reports: Steve Yzerman to be named Lightning GM: Could the Lightning finally introduce some “competence” to its organization?
Byfuglien an unexpected hero for Blackhawks:Two GWGs in a row is pretty nuts.
Marleau not ready to decide on future with Sharks: His situation will be very interesting to watch this summer.
Dan Boyle content with Sharks’ effort this year: Their luck? Not so much.
Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson might not be ready for NHL just yet: Typo-fearing writers rejoice.
Halak not concerned with contract status: Apparently he’s been informed that he’s going to make a lot of money either way.
Flyers took unlikely road to finals: You mean it’s not normal to host your first series starting in the third round?
Red Wings await Lidstrom retirement decision: My guess is he comes back for at least one more season.
Cup Finals: what this series means for both teams: I wasn’t even a twinkle in my father’s eye when these teams won their last championships …
Which players have the most to gain, lose?: Not just Marian Hossa, believe it not. Still, he has the most to lose.
How much should Bobby Ryan make?: The Ducks have a very bright future, but they need to sign Ryan to the right deal.
Collection of opinions on Lightning hiring Yzerman: Not sure if it will be a slam-dunk, but you can’t fault Tampa Bay for the move.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 50
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (140)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)