May 24, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
Last night, the Windsor Spitfires dominated the Brandon Wheat Kings 9-1 to win the Memorial Cup. It would be excessive to put up videos of every goal, but since American coverage of the game is pretty scarce. So if you haven’t seen any of it, here’s a few highlights from the game.
Here’s the first goal, scored by Adam Henrique.
While Taylor Hall gets all the headlines, Cam Fowler is another member of the Spitfires expected to go high in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Here’s video of his contribution to the blowout.
Eric “Don’t call me Kyle” Wellwood scored a backbreaker of a goal, too.
Finally, Taylor Hall showed his (No.1 pick worthy?) hands by scoring this impressive goal as the game was well out of hand. He ended up being the tournament’s first ever back-to-back MVP.
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 6
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 6
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 2
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 10
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 8
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)