May 24, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
Last night, the Windsor Spitfires dominated the Brandon Wheat Kings 9-1 to win the Memorial Cup. It would be excessive to put up videos of every goal, but since American coverage of the game is pretty scarce. So if you haven’t seen any of it, here’s a few highlights from the game.
Here’s the first goal, scored by Adam Henrique.
While Taylor Hall gets all the headlines, Cam Fowler is another member of the Spitfires expected to go high in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Here’s video of his contribution to the blowout.
Eric “Don’t call me Kyle” Wellwood scored a backbreaker of a goal, too.
Finally, Taylor Hall showed his (No.1 pick worthy?) hands by scoring this impressive goal as the game was well out of hand. He ended up being the tournament’s first ever back-to-back MVP.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 9
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 26
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 30
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)