May 24, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
Last night, the Windsor Spitfires dominated the Brandon Wheat Kings 9-1 to win the Memorial Cup. It would be excessive to put up videos of every goal, but since American coverage of the game is pretty scarce. So if you haven’t seen any of it, here’s a few highlights from the game.
Here’s the first goal, scored by Adam Henrique.
While Taylor Hall gets all the headlines, Cam Fowler is another member of the Spitfires expected to go high in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Here’s video of his contribution to the blowout.
Eric “Don’t call me Kyle” Wellwood scored a backbreaker of a goal, too.
Finally, Taylor Hall showed his (No.1 pick worthy?) hands by scoring this impressive goal as the game was well out of hand. He ended up being the tournament’s first ever back-to-back MVP.
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 4
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 6
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 71
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (71)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)