May 24, 2010, 1:40 PM EDT
Last night, the Windsor Spitfires dominated the Brandon Wheat Kings 9-1 to win the Memorial Cup. It would be excessive to put up videos of every goal, but since American coverage of the game is pretty scarce. So if you haven’t seen any of it, here’s a few highlights from the game.
Here’s the first goal, scored by Adam Henrique.
While Taylor Hall gets all the headlines, Cam Fowler is another member of the Spitfires expected to go high in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Here’s video of his contribution to the blowout.
Eric “Don’t call me Kyle” Wellwood scored a backbreaker of a goal, too.
Finally, Taylor Hall showed his (No.1 pick worthy?) hands by scoring this impressive goal as the game was well out of hand. He ended up being the tournament’s first ever back-to-back MVP.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)