May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM EST
Here’s the final set of tonight’s videos from NBC’s playoff coverage.
First, here’s the last barrage of interviews from Jonathan Toews, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville and Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Next, the NBC Crew discusses the impact of defensive-minded forwards including Mike Richards and Dave Bolland.
Here’s the presentation of the Campbell Trophy, given to the winner of the Western Conference finals. No surprise here that “Captain Serious” decided to go the traditional superstitious route and avoided touching it.
Finally, Mike and Pierre discuss the impact big guys Chris Pronger and Dustin Byfuglien made on this year’s playoffs.
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 16
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 66
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 42
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (126)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (66)