May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM EST
Here’s the final set of tonight’s videos from NBC’s playoff coverage.
First, here’s the last barrage of interviews from Jonathan Toews, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville and Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Next, the NBC Crew discusses the impact of defensive-minded forwards including Mike Richards and Dave Bolland.
Here’s the presentation of the Campbell Trophy, given to the winner of the Western Conference finals. No surprise here that “Captain Serious” decided to go the traditional superstitious route and avoided touching it.
Finally, Mike and Pierre discuss the impact big guys Chris Pronger and Dustin Byfuglien made on this year’s playoffs.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 18
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 43
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)