May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM EDT
Here’s the final set of tonight’s videos from NBC’s playoff coverage.
First, here’s the last barrage of interviews from Jonathan Toews, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville and Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Next, the NBC Crew discusses the impact of defensive-minded forwards including Mike Richards and Dave Bolland.
Here’s the presentation of the Campbell Trophy, given to the winner of the Western Conference finals. No surprise here that “Captain Serious” decided to go the traditional superstitious route and avoided touching it.
Finally, Mike and Pierre discuss the impact big guys Chris Pronger and Dustin Byfuglien made on this year’s playoffs.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 36
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)