May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM EDT
Here’s the final set of tonight’s videos from NBC’s playoff coverage.
First, here’s the last barrage of interviews from Jonathan Toews, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville and Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Next, the NBC Crew discusses the impact of defensive-minded forwards including Mike Richards and Dave Bolland.
Here’s the presentation of the Campbell Trophy, given to the winner of the Western Conference finals. No surprise here that “Captain Serious” decided to go the traditional superstitious route and avoided touching it.
Finally, Mike and Pierre discuss the impact big guys Chris Pronger and Dustin Byfuglien made on this year’s playoffs.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)