May 24, 2010, 12:15 AM EDT
Here’s the final set of tonight’s videos from NBC’s playoff coverage.
First, here’s the last barrage of interviews from Jonathan Toews, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville and Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Next, the NBC Crew discusses the impact of defensive-minded forwards including Mike Richards and Dave Bolland.
Here’s the presentation of the Campbell Trophy, given to the winner of the Western Conference finals. No surprise here that “Captain Serious” decided to go the traditional superstitious route and avoided touching it.
Finally, Mike and Pierre discuss the impact big guys Chris Pronger and Dustin Byfuglien made on this year’s playoffs.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)