May 23, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
Todd McLellan was intensely angry over this call, when Toronto overturned a non-goal call on the ice. Video review showed that the puck went through Evgeni Nabokov’s pads and completely over the goal line before being swept away by Douglas Murray of the Sharks.
You decide: good call or not? I don’t see how it can’t be, as the video clearly showed the puck over the line and the officials never used the “intent to blow” outlet to claim the play was already dead.
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 0
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 12
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14