May 23, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
Todd McLellan was intensely angry over this call, when Toronto overturned a non-goal call on the ice. Video review showed that the puck went through Evgeni Nabokov’s pads and completely over the goal line before being swept away by Douglas Murray of the Sharks.
You decide: good call or not? I don’t see how it can’t be, as the video clearly showed the puck over the line and the officials never used the “intent to blow” outlet to claim the play was already dead.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20