May 23, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
Todd McLellan was intensely angry over this call, when Toronto overturned a non-goal call on the ice. Video review showed that the puck went through Evgeni Nabokov’s pads and completely over the goal line before being swept away by Douglas Murray of the Sharks.
You decide: good call or not? I don’t see how it can’t be, as the video clearly showed the puck over the line and the officials never used the “intent to blow” outlet to claim the play was already dead.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 12
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5