May 22, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Here are a couple more videos from today’s game in Montreal.
First, we have NBC’s post-game interview with Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger, whose physical presence made a big (some may complain, dirty) impact on today’s game. Check out the video below.
And then we have an interesting feature regarding the role of American hockey players on a team named the Montreal Canadiens. In some way, it’s poetic justice considering the fact that a Canadian team hasn’t won the Cup since 1993 while Canadians still dominate rosters of American franchises …
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 3
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 15
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 6
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39