May 22, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Here are a couple more videos from today’s game in Montreal.
First, we have NBC’s post-game interview with Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger, whose physical presence made a big (some may complain, dirty) impact on today’s game. Check out the video below.
And then we have an interesting feature regarding the role of American hockey players on a team named the Montreal Canadiens. In some way, it’s poetic justice considering the fact that a Canadian team hasn’t won the Cup since 1993 while Canadians still dominate rosters of American franchises …
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32