May 22, 2010, 9:15 PM EST
Here are a couple more videos from today’s game in Montreal.
First, we have NBC’s post-game interview with Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger, whose physical presence made a big (some may complain, dirty) impact on today’s game. Check out the video below.
And then we have an interesting feature regarding the role of American hockey players on a team named the Montreal Canadiens. In some way, it’s poetic justice considering the fact that a Canadian team hasn’t won the Cup since 1993 while Canadians still dominate rosters of American franchises …
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35