May 21, 2010, 9:59 AM EDT
While the Montreal Canadiens were able to turn the tables on the Philadelphia Flyers and do it with a lot of rebound goals and some nifty drop-pass snipes, the prettiest goal of the night belonged to Brian Gionta.
Matt Carle, much like the singer Skee-Lo, wishes he was a little bit taller so he could’ve snagged that puck and it proves that Chris Pronger just can’t quite do everything possible out there but not for a lack of trying. Winning last night 5-1, Montreal was able to finally get some shots past Michael Leighton who had shut them out in the first two games of the series.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 40
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 32
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 65
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22