May 21, 2010, 9:59 AM EDT
While the Montreal Canadiens were able to turn the tables on the Philadelphia Flyers and do it with a lot of rebound goals and some nifty drop-pass snipes, the prettiest goal of the night belonged to Brian Gionta.
Matt Carle, much like the singer Skee-Lo, wishes he was a little bit taller so he could’ve snagged that puck and it proves that Chris Pronger just can’t quite do everything possible out there but not for a lack of trying. Winning last night 5-1, Montreal was able to finally get some shots past Michael Leighton who had shut them out in the first two games of the series.
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 4
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 36
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6