May 21, 2010, 9:59 AM EST
While the Montreal Canadiens were able to turn the tables on the Philadelphia Flyers and do it with a lot of rebound goals and some nifty drop-pass snipes, the prettiest goal of the night belonged to Brian Gionta.
Matt Carle, much like the singer Skee-Lo, wishes he was a little bit taller so he could’ve snagged that puck and it proves that Chris Pronger just can’t quite do everything possible out there but not for a lack of trying. Winning last night 5-1, Montreal was able to finally get some shots past Michael Leighton who had shut them out in the first two games of the series.
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5