May 20, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
We won’t be able to do a nightcap for every game night, but with things ending reasonably early I figured why not? Here’s a collection of today’s PHT material between yours truly and Brandon Worley.
Kurtis Foster’s infant daughter passes away – Best wishes go out to Foster and his family.
Sharks facing reality: Blackhawks are a better team– I’m in the Chicago’s really good camp, personally.
Habs’ #1 priority: Score a goal – And did they ever.
Lance Armstrong not happy with Versus – Not a great week for Lance.
Oilers decide new approach – What a coincidence, since you know, they have the #1 pick in the draft …
NHL hires first European official – H-hooray?
Hossa trying to solve scoring woes – Once again he’s turning into a depth scorer on a deep Central division monster of a team.
Blackhawks remember when nobody came – The United Center was like my childhood birthday parties.
The downside to playing hurt – Sometimes playing injured can harm your team.
Second period update for Habs-Flyers – it almost seemed over by then.
League announces “NHL Green” campaign – Calm down Snoop, we’re talking about the environment here.
Canadiens ground Flyers 5-1 in Game 3 – Quite a role reversal there.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 67
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 32
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15