May 20, 2010, 11:00 PM EST
We won’t be able to do a nightcap for every game night, but with things ending reasonably early I figured why not? Here’s a collection of today’s PHT material between yours truly and Brandon Worley.
Kurtis Foster’s infant daughter passes away – Best wishes go out to Foster and his family.
Sharks facing reality: Blackhawks are a better team- I’m in the Chicago’s really good camp, personally.
Habs’ #1 priority: Score a goal – And did they ever.
Lance Armstrong not happy with Versus – Not a great week for Lance.
Oilers decide new approach – What a coincidence, since you know, they have the #1 pick in the draft …
NHL hires first European official – H-hooray?
Hossa trying to solve scoring woes – Once again he’s turning into a depth scorer on a deep Central division monster of a team.
Blackhawks remember when nobody came – The United Center was like my childhood birthday parties.
The downside to playing hurt – Sometimes playing injured can harm your team.
Second period update for Habs-Flyers – it almost seemed over by then.
League announces “NHL Green” campaign – Calm down Snoop, we’re talking about the environment here.
Canadiens ground Flyers 5-1 in Game 3 – Quite a role reversal there.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)