May 20, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
We won’t be able to do a nightcap for every game night, but with things ending reasonably early I figured why not? Here’s a collection of today’s PHT material between yours truly and Brandon Worley.
Kurtis Foster’s infant daughter passes away – Best wishes go out to Foster and his family.
Sharks facing reality: Blackhawks are a better team- I’m in the Chicago’s really good camp, personally.
Habs’ #1 priority: Score a goal – And did they ever.
Lance Armstrong not happy with Versus – Not a great week for Lance.
Oilers decide new approach – What a coincidence, since you know, they have the #1 pick in the draft …
NHL hires first European official – H-hooray?
Hossa trying to solve scoring woes – Once again he’s turning into a depth scorer on a deep Central division monster of a team.
Blackhawks remember when nobody came – The United Center was like my childhood birthday parties.
The downside to playing hurt – Sometimes playing injured can harm your team.
Second period update for Habs-Flyers – it almost seemed over by then.
League announces “NHL Green” campaign – Calm down Snoop, we’re talking about the environment here.
Canadiens ground Flyers 5-1 in Game 3 – Quite a role reversal there.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 22
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45