May 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Earlier I shared some of the things Chicago and San Jose bloggers/newspapers were discussing about their Game 2. Before we go over what’s being said about Montreal-Philadelphia, here’s some of the bases covered by PHT.
Peter Laviolette revitalizes his career with Flyers.
Gionta claims Habs aren’t far off.
Flyers fans deface Montreal reporter’s car.
Danny Briere’s under-the-radar hot streak.
Jeff Carter won’t be back for ECF.
OK, now for a few more from each side.
What Montreal bloggers/newspapers are saying
The Montreal Gazette makes it clear that it would be a mistake to count the Canadiens out of this series.
What Philadelphia bloggers/newspapers are saying
Brandon discussed how Montreal is powered by some American skaters. Conversely, it seems that Philadelphia might be “Canada’s” team.
Finally, make sure to check out Broadstreet Hockey’s comprehensive preview of Game 2.
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 0
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 15
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 52
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)