May 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Earlier I shared some of the things Chicago and San Jose bloggers/newspapers were discussing about their Game 2. Before we go over what’s being said about Montreal-Philadelphia, here’s some of the bases covered by PHT.
Peter Laviolette revitalizes his career with Flyers.
Gionta claims Habs aren’t far off.
Flyers fans deface Montreal reporter’s car.
Danny Briere’s under-the-radar hot streak.
Jeff Carter won’t be back for ECF.
OK, now for a few more from each side.
What Montreal bloggers/newspapers are saying
The Montreal Gazette makes it clear that it would be a mistake to count the Canadiens out of this series.
What Philadelphia bloggers/newspapers are saying
Brandon discussed how Montreal is powered by some American skaters. Conversely, it seems that Philadelphia might be “Canada’s” team.
Finally, make sure to check out Broadstreet Hockey’s comprehensive preview of Game 2.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 2
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)