May 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Earlier I shared some of the things Chicago and San Jose bloggers/newspapers were discussing about their Game 2. Before we go over what’s being said about Montreal-Philadelphia, here’s some of the bases covered by PHT.
Peter Laviolette revitalizes his career with Flyers.
Gionta claims Habs aren’t far off.
Flyers fans deface Montreal reporter’s car.
Danny Briere’s under-the-radar hot streak.
Jeff Carter won’t be back for ECF.
OK, now for a few more from each side.
What Montreal bloggers/newspapers are saying
The Montreal Gazette makes it clear that it would be a mistake to count the Canadiens out of this series.
What Philadelphia bloggers/newspapers are saying
Brandon discussed how Montreal is powered by some American skaters. Conversely, it seems that Philadelphia might be “Canada’s” team.
Finally, make sure to check out Broadstreet Hockey’s comprehensive preview of Game 2.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)