May 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Earlier I shared some of the things Chicago and San Jose bloggers/newspapers were discussing about their Game 2. Before we go over what’s being said about Montreal-Philadelphia, here’s some of the bases covered by PHT.
Peter Laviolette revitalizes his career with Flyers.
Gionta claims Habs aren’t far off.
Flyers fans deface Montreal reporter’s car.
Danny Briere’s under-the-radar hot streak.
Jeff Carter won’t be back for ECF.
OK, now for a few more from each side.
What Montreal bloggers/newspapers are saying
The Montreal Gazette makes it clear that it would be a mistake to count the Canadiens out of this series.
What Philadelphia bloggers/newspapers are saying
Brandon discussed how Montreal is powered by some American skaters. Conversely, it seems that Philadelphia might be “Canada’s” team.
Finally, make sure to check out Broadstreet Hockey’s comprehensive preview of Game 2.
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 10
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)