May 13, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
First up, we have Dominic Moore giving the Canadiens a lead they’d never relinquish. While this ultimately wasn’t the winning goal, it served to stun the Penguins and the home crowd.
Then we have Danny Briere, who was once one of the more frustrating players on the Flyers, scoring his sixth goal in eight games.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 4
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53