May 12, 2010, 9:45 PM EDT
NBC will cover Game 1 of the San Jose Sharks-Chicago Blackhawks Western Conference finals matchup in San Jose on Sunday, May 16 at 3 p.m. ET.
This should be a fantastic series as both teams are loaded with offensive and defensive talent. Personally, I can’t wait to see how this one pans out since both clubs bring so much to the table.
Expect a Live Game Chat and all the other fun, special stuff we love to throw at you during NBC coverage. We hope to see you at the chat and can’t wait for all the conference finals fun.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 17
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 31
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 1
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 58
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 55
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)