May 12, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
Game 7’s are like Christmas in a dysfunctional family. On one hand, the night is full of gifts and perhaps even some honey baked ham. That being said, there are stressful moments (especially if the game goes into overtime or your crazy Uncle Peter relieves himself in the fruit punch again). These are the kind of games that people remember years from now when most of the day-to-day stuff is long forgotten.
We recognize how awesome and important this game is, so to honor such an event, we’re having a Live Chat for Game 7 and will include updates for the game (as well as Flyers-Bruins) throughout the night. Here’s a few Habs-Penguins links to whet your appetite. Otherwise, chat away!
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32