May 12, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
Game 7’s are like Christmas in a dysfunctional family. On one hand, the night is full of gifts and perhaps even some honey baked ham. That being said, there are stressful moments (especially if the game goes into overtime or your crazy Uncle Peter relieves himself in the fruit punch again). These are the kind of games that people remember years from now when most of the day-to-day stuff is long forgotten.
We recognize how awesome and important this game is, so to honor such an event, we’re having a Live Chat for Game 7 and will include updates for the game (as well as Flyers-Bruins) throughout the night. Here’s a few Habs-Penguins links to whet your appetite. Otherwise, chat away!
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 0
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 19
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20