May 12, 2010, 8:52 PM EDT
Game 7’s are like Christmas in a dysfunctional family. On one hand, the night is full of gifts and perhaps even some honey baked ham. That being said, there are stressful moments (especially if the game goes into overtime or your crazy Uncle Peter relieves himself in the fruit punch again). These are the kind of games that people remember years from now when most of the day-to-day stuff is long forgotten.
We recognize how awesome and important this game is, so to honor such an event, we’re having a Live Chat for Game 7 and will include updates for the game (as well as Flyers-Bruins) throughout the night. Here’s a few Habs-Penguins links to whet your appetite. Otherwise, chat away!
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 32
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6