May 11, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
Well, you have to hand it to him. Sami Salo is one tough SOB.
Just two days after being taken to the hospital for a possible ruptured testicle, Salo was back on the ice today for the Canucks in their morning skate.
According to Mark Spector, Salo “skated gingerly”, and he will be a game-time decision tonight.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 0
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 24
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 39
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 49
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 30
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 27
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 52
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41