May 10, 2010, 5:14 AM EDT
Good news, as we learn that previous reports that Salo had a ruptured testicle were a bit premature. Contrary to previous TSN reports, Salo is intact and his testicles are just fine.
I hope to never have to write a sentence like that again.
It had been reported that Salo was taken to the hospital as a precaution for a possible ruptured testicle, but it’s good to hear that he’s still a whole man. We still don’t know exactly what his injury is, however.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 0
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 31
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21