May 10, 2010, 5:14 AM EDT
Good news, as we learn that previous reports that Salo had a ruptured testicle were a bit premature. Contrary to previous TSN reports, Salo is intact and his testicles are just fine.
I hope to never have to write a sentence like that again.
It had been reported that Salo was taken to the hospital as a precaution for a possible ruptured testicle, but it’s good to hear that he’s still a whole man. We still don’t know exactly what his injury is, however.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50