May 10, 2010, 8:15 PM EDT
With the Flyers leading the Bruins 1-0 in the second period, goaltender Brian Boucher was at the bottom of a pile up in his crease when Ryan Parent appeared to fall on his left leg. He was down in pain as it looked like his leg was twisted/crushed under Parent, and he was forced to leave the ice.
Michael Leighton, who is the backup tonight for the first time since injuring his ankle in the regular season, is now in net. The Flyers are hoping to fight off elimination once more and while Leighton was certainly the team’s choice to lead them into the playoffs a few months back, this is his first action on the ice in well over a month.
We’ll have an update on Boucher’s condition as soon as we can.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 93
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)