May 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
How about some speculating on some speculation?
Gallagher of The Province asks today whether Henrik Sedin is
nursing a groin injury.
Late in the third period of Game 2 here Henrik was down on his knees
during a stoppage in play by the Vancouver bench stretching out his
groin and after the game he was in the medical room.
Gallagher points out that Henrik Sedin had a particularly off game,
and was far from his playmaking self. Henrik wasn’t available after the
game either, with will obviously just fuel speculation further.
It’s doubtful that Sedin misses any games because of a groin injury
(that may or may not exist), but there’s no question he didn’t look
himself last night against Chicago. If the Canucks hope to finally
realize their Stanley Cup hopes, they’ll need him to be much, much
better than he was last night, injury or not.
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 15
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)