May 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
How about some speculating on some speculation?
Gallagher of The Province asks today whether Henrik Sedin is
nursing a groin injury.
Late in the third period of Game 2 here Henrik was down on his knees
during a stoppage in play by the Vancouver bench stretching out his
groin and after the game he was in the medical room.
Gallagher points out that Henrik Sedin had a particularly off game,
and was far from his playmaking self. Henrik wasn’t available after the
game either, with will obviously just fuel speculation further.
It’s doubtful that Sedin misses any games because of a groin injury
(that may or may not exist), but there’s no question he didn’t look
himself last night against Chicago. If the Canucks hope to finally
realize their Stanley Cup hopes, they’ll need him to be much, much
better than he was last night, injury or not.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)