May 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
How about some speculating on some speculation?
Gallagher of The Province asks today whether Henrik Sedin is
nursing a groin injury.
Late in the third period of Game 2 here Henrik was down on his knees
during a stoppage in play by the Vancouver bench stretching out his
groin and after the game he was in the medical room.
Gallagher points out that Henrik Sedin had a particularly off game,
and was far from his playmaking self. Henrik wasn’t available after the
game either, with will obviously just fuel speculation further.
It’s doubtful that Sedin misses any games because of a groin injury
(that may or may not exist), but there’s no question he didn’t look
himself last night against Chicago. If the Canucks hope to finally
realize their Stanley Cup hopes, they’ll need him to be much, much
better than he was last night, injury or not.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 0
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 8
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 17
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 38
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 21
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)