May 4, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
How about some speculating on some speculation?
Gallagher of The Province asks today whether Henrik Sedin is
nursing a groin injury.
Late in the third period of Game 2 here Henrik was down on his knees
during a stoppage in play by the Vancouver bench stretching out his
groin and after the game he was in the medical room.
Gallagher points out that Henrik Sedin had a particularly off game,
and was far from his playmaking self. Henrik wasn’t available after the
game either, with will obviously just fuel speculation further.
It’s doubtful that Sedin misses any games because of a groin injury
(that may or may not exist), but there’s no question he didn’t look
himself last night against Chicago. If the Canucks hope to finally
realize their Stanley Cup hopes, they’ll need him to be much, much
better than he was last night, injury or not.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 6
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)