May 1, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT
Boston’s dramatic overtime win over Philadelphia was exciting, for sure.
After Marc Savard’s fairytale OT GWG, Pierre McGuire spoke with another resurgent Bruins forward who suffered from plenty of concussion problems: Patrice Bergeron. What follows is an interesting interview from a player with a unique perspective on what his teammate must be going through.
After that, the NBC Crew wrapped up the day’s action, which you can see in the following video.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7