Apr 30, 2010, 10:50 AM EDT
Statistically speaking, it wasn’t exactly a banner night for either Jimmy Howard or Evgeni Nabokov.
That doesn’t mean that the two goalie lacked any kind of highlights at all, though. While it wasn’t enough to help the Red Wings come back, Howard made a couple reflexive saves here that gave his team a chance to win the game. Who knows if the Chris Osgood argument will be made at some point during these playoffs, but Howard acquitted himself nicely so far.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63