Apr 30, 2010, 10:50 AM EDT
Statistically speaking, it wasn’t exactly a banner night for either Jimmy Howard or Evgeni Nabokov.
That doesn’t mean that the two goalie lacked any kind of highlights at all, though. While it wasn’t enough to help the Red Wings come back, Howard made a couple reflexive saves here that gave his team a chance to win the game. Who knows if the Chris Osgood argument will be made at some point during these playoffs, but Howard acquitted himself nicely so far.
- In praise of John Tavares 3
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 12
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31