Apr 30, 2010, 10:50 AM EDT
Statistically speaking, it wasn’t exactly a banner night for either Jimmy Howard or Evgeni Nabokov.
That doesn’t mean that the two goalie lacked any kind of highlights at all, though. While it wasn’t enough to help the Red Wings come back, Howard made a couple reflexive saves here that gave his team a chance to win the game. Who knows if the Chris Osgood argument will be made at some point during these playoffs, but Howard acquitted himself nicely so far.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 26
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50