Apr 30, 2010, 10:50 AM EST
Statistically speaking, it wasn’t exactly a banner night for either Jimmy Howard or Evgeni Nabokov.
That doesn’t mean that the two goalie lacked any kind of highlights at all, though. While it wasn’t enough to help the Red Wings come back, Howard made a couple reflexive saves here that gave his team a chance to win the game. Who knows if the Chris Osgood argument will be made at some point during these playoffs, but Howard acquitted himself nicely so far.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12