Apr 29, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Henrik Sedin are the three Hart Trophy candidates according to NHL Live.
Around the end of the regular season, we profiled the leading candidates in our “Case for … ” series. Take a look at spirited arguments for each one (with an extra player thrown in).
The Case for Ryan Miller (Bonus!)
We also held a PHT readers poll on the subject. The results were overwhelmingly in favor of Alex Ovechkin. Click on the poll image to zoom in on the results.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 11
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 64
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)