Apr 28, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
While he was more than busy enough stopping 44 shots on the night in a losing effort, it wasn’t without looking spectacular and even a bit fortunate at times as well, like on his stop of Dan Cleary in the second period.
Ilya Bryzgalov was the last of this year’s Vezina trophy finalists left in the playoffs and he now joins Ryan Miller and Martin Brodeur in having his season end after the first round of the playoffs. All that aside, without Bryzgalov’s intense play tonight, Phoenix loses Game 7 by ten goals and the game is over after 20 minutes.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54