Apr 28, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
While he was more than busy enough stopping 44 shots on the night in a losing effort, it wasn’t without looking spectacular and even a bit fortunate at times as well, like on his stop of Dan Cleary in the second period.
Ilya Bryzgalov was the last of this year’s Vezina trophy finalists left in the playoffs and he now joins Ryan Miller and Martin Brodeur in having his season end after the first round of the playoffs. All that aside, without Bryzgalov’s intense play tonight, Phoenix loses Game 7 by ten goals and the game is over after 20 minutes.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38